So, since I was tired of playing the game every time I came home. I decided to paint my keys.
First, I tried it with nail polish as seen here on A Bubbly Life; I saw them on several boards on Pinterest. Now, I didn't quite like the way the keys were looking with the nail polish, so I decided to use my acrylic paint to paint them. The acrylic paint gave it a little bit more of a vibrant look.
Here's the first with the nail polish:
Then with the acrylic paint:
It's pretty much like the directions with the nail polish. I had to clean my keys first since when my husband takes my keys they come back dirty. I've asked several times how and never get a straight answer. Who knows. Anyways...
* I grabbed some dried wipes from one of Baby E's wipe containers and wet them to re-moisture them (It mysteriously showed up upstairs... I guess it's from her days of sleeping in the bassinet?)
* I then dried them off with a paper towel and grabbed a few of my paints.
* I found that one paint brush worked WAY better than the others, so I stuck with this one as I painted each.
* The worse part was the drying. Having to wait for each side to dry felt like FOREVER!
* Once both sides dried I added them to my key chain.