Here's what it was supposed to look like:
|The Family Kitchen|
Looked pretty easy right? Well, HA! I followed the directions closely but in the end it turned out to be a hot freaking mess. The stuff literally exploded in the microwave and was an absolute ridiculous mess to clean up. The cheese was stuck to the walls of the microwave, and even the plate, the cup, and everything in between. Not to mention, the liquid mess too. Anyways, it took awhile to clean up and even took several days to soak in water before being washed. I still had to scrub the cup after those several days.
I'm pretty disappointed. I may try it again one day. I'll figure everything out when I decide to. However, right now I'd rather just do it the old fashioned way... it's a lot easier.
Any suggestions on what I could have done wrong?