Friday, March 22, 2013

Cupcake Pizzas: A Pinterest Find!


Okay, so I probably spend WAY to much time on Pinterest. Anyways, I saw this pin for cupcake pizzas the other day and of course I pinned it... thinking one day I'll make it, just like all the other things I've pinned. Anyways, last night I decided to make them. It looked simple and easy plus I figured since my little rooter tooter was conked out I could actually try and make something instead of just throwing in whatever and eating whatever.

So here's what the cupcake pizzas are supposed to look like:

From All My Great Ideas Are Really from Pinterest
And here's mine:


Haha! So CLEARLY I nailed it!

Although mine look unsightly and maybe a tad bit burnt... they were still absolutely delicious!

So since I clearly nailed it, here's how you make them.


What you'll need:
  • Refrigerated pizza dough
  • Pizza Sauce
  • Cheese
  • Pepperonis
  • Muffin Tin
  • I used a butter spray to spray the tins
Now that you've gathered your ingredients OR at least I hope you did, here's how you put it together. It's pretty simple. 

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. 

Grab your butter spray. For myself, instead of spraying the spray onto the cupcake pan, I grabbed a paper towel and sprayed it onto there. This gave me the ability to control the mess that I feel the spray makes every time. Plus, I was also able to control the amount of spray.

Once you've done that, open up your pizza dough and tear off pieces. Place those torn pieces into your muffin pan. Now, I pressed down to at least cover the bottom a little bit. 

After you've used all of your dough, grab the pizza sauce and begin to scoop it onto the dough. I just used a spoonful of pizza sauce for each. 

Next, you'll take your cheese and grab a tad bit and sprinkle it on top. For my cheese I used the mild cheddar since I was trying to use ingredients that we already had instead of having to buy more. Once you put your cheese on top, sprinkle on some pepperonis. Now, you can even place some pepperonis onto the pizza sauce and then add your cheese... it's up to you!

After you've made each of your pizzas place the cupcake pan into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Now, I baked it for about 17 minutes to ensure the middle was cooked. 

Once time's up, let them cool for a few minutes and enjoy. They're absolutely delicious and are still amazing the next day!




No comments:

Post a Comment