Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One Of My Favorite Card Services


~*~ 
Let me just start off with the fact that I am not endorsed of affiliated with this company in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a real person sharing something that I've found to work for us since we live so far away from many of our friends and family plus the stores.
~*~



Awhile ago while I was searching through the app section on my iPhone I found this pretty cool app for sending free cards. I decided, hey why not let's try it. If I don't like it I can just delete it. So, I downloaded it and have loved it ever since.

You're probably like, "okay, you've explained the app.. so, what's the name?" The app is called Red Stamp. By the way it is free, but there are also several ones on there that you may have to pay for.

You're greeted by a friendly message as soon as you open the app.



You're then able to choose what themed card you would like to send. Are you sending a card regarding a birthday, an upcoming holiday, just for fun, or just to say hello!?


I decided to think about sending a card for the upcoming Earth Day. So, I clicked on holidays and searched through the Earth Day cards.


I then chose this Earth Day card:


Next, all I have to do is type in my message and send it out to anyone. Now, I have a choice of sending it via e-mail, twitter, Facebook, as a text message, or I can save it to my camera roll. You can also send it via snail mail, however YOU DO HAVE TO PAY. So, it's up to you. 

You can even keep track of your account, any drafts for future cards, what you've sent, your favorites, and any events that might be coming up (syncs with Facebook).


I honestly love it. It's so much easier than paying for an on-line card service or having to go out to the store to pay for a card. It's even cheaper than mailing one out!! Now, I still do pick up a card every now and then; but, that's mostly if I'm out and about considering we live over 30 minutes away from the nearest store.

If you can, just try it out. You never know, you make like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment