Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Goodbye Rocks!

Okay, so I don't know if the previous owners put these out and created this little area. However, this girl likes to go barefoot and walking over these rocks gets a little old. Plus, they go everywhere. I mean end up at the end of the sidewalk, everywhere.

It even had this weird bumper around it to define the area. I wasn't feeling that either. So, my husband pulled it up and took it to the dump. Then, we were left with rocks. Lovely rocks.

With the fact that it was continuously raining or we were busy with Baby E, we never really got around to it. Until... I pick the hottest day to rake rocks. Even with that, it still looks better.

I had to rake them into piles, but that's okay. It still looks a lot better than what it did.

Now, to just get a wheel barrow. Scoop them up and take them out front. I'm just going to add them to the random hole in the driveway.

It just looks so much better. All I have to do now is figure out how to get the remainder of the rocks up. You know the ones that are stuck under the mounds and mounds of dirt.





Even the sidewalk, that seemed to gather the rocks on it as well. I honestly still haven't figured out how the sidewalk accumulated that many rocks. Here's a before and after shot.




 






No comments:

Post a Comment