Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkins and Bleach... Oh My!

A woman at the grocery store told me while I was looking at pumpkins that if you either rub it with bleach water or dunk it in bleach water that the pumpkin will last longer. So, I decided to try it. I just grabbed some bleach and poured a little bit into a container of water. I then grabbed a paper towel and wiped the pumpkin with the bleach water. It made the pumpkin super shiny, so hopefully it'll work. I'll let you know what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment