Looking at this today really made me think... that I cannot wait till next spring to work on this. We may try in the fall, but with Baby E's birthday coming up and apparently Virginia weather being ridiculously unpredictable right now, it might have to wait. Mostly all I want to do is replace several of the boards that seem to be rotting and where the dogs have had a field day eating while attacking bugs. But, I also would like to reseal/paint everything to make it last a lot longer as well as for aesthetic purposes. Plus get rid of that HORRIBLE burgundy. The back porch actually used to be white until the investors painted it this blah color.