Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Baby E's 7th Month Favorites

I cannot believe Baby E is 7 months old! I know I say this every month, but no matter what I still cannot believe it. The time is surely flying by and soon she'll be a year old. Oh my.

Anyways, Baby E's tastes have stayed somewhat the same regarding toys. She plays with them all equally and now that it's summertime, seems to enjoy the pool more than anything. However, here are a few of her new favorite things that have popped up this month.


Evenflo Jenny Jump Up, Pink Bumbly 


Oh! And then there are the dog toys... now that she's scooting around, she's found the dog toys... and sometimes the dogs bring them to her.

Does your 7 month old have any favorite toys? OR do they still enjoy the ones from previous months?

No comments:

Post a Comment